Friday, July 12, 2013

About Me!

Hello All!

My name is Zoe Baumgarten, and this is my first time writing a blog. This blog will probably be about anything I feel like writing about that day. I usually go on news websites every day, so what ever story I find especially interesting I will probably write about. First, I will just tell you a little bit about myself: I am going to be a senior in the fall at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. So far I have loved my first three cold years up in the middle of nowhere, where I am studying to be an Operations Research Engineer. Operations Research Engineering, I like to think of as business engineering, because it deals with optimization methods, modeling, statistical analysis, and system design, which are all used in creating a better business. I chose this major because I knew for a very long time that I wanted to be an engineer, but also as I got older I became fascinated by finance, and ORE meshed the two together. Besides school I am a figure skaters. I am currently on the Cornell Figure Skating Team and I am events chair. In high school I was a very competitive figure skater, but now I just do it for fun and stress release. I am also in the Sorority Kappa Delta.

I chose this blog format because I liked how easy it was to create and customize the blog format.

No comments:

Post a Comment